Find Hotels in Agua Prieta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Agua Prieta
Visitors can enjoy all that Agua Prieta has to offer including the coffeehouses, gardens, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its vibrant setting.
Sightseeing and Staying in Agua Prieta
Places to visit in the larger region include Tenth Street Park, Douglas Municipal Golf Course, and Cochise College Douglas Campus. Additionally, you'll find Slaughter Ranch in the area.
As you plan your trip to Agua Prieta, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can stay in a nearby city. There are 3 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Douglas, and sights to visit include Slaughter Ranch and Douglas Municipal Golf Course.
Dressing for Agua Prieta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Agua Prieta gets about 12.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 30°F