When you think of a new city, you probably think you'll be ambling around downtown, staring up at the gorgeous scenery or the buildings all around you. Still, there's one draw you're prepared for in particular: Ahu Tahai. The time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Ahu Tahai Hotels
Hotels near Ahu Tahai
When you are ready to travel back in time, Ahu Tahai is waiting for you.
To visit it, take a trip to Hanga Roa.
Find the ideal hotel a short walk away. You'll find 32 within 2 miles of Ahu Tahai. The Hangaroa Eco Village & Spa, the Iorana Hotel and the Altiplanico Isla de Pascua are just some you'll want to think about. They are located 1 mile, 0.2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You can save some pennies by staying a night or two at a budget hotel. 1 mile away, you'll find the Propiedades Vinapu, but if that's not to your taste, then another option is the Taha Tai Hotel, which is 0.6 miles away.
This area's countless upmarket accommodations will be drawcards for those who like to vacation in style. The Hotel Manavai is only 0.6 miles away, while the Hotel Rapa Nui can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both are impressive and full of creature comforts.
Make sure you head to Mikafé (Hanga Roa) to refuel with a hot cup of coffee and a sweet treat or two. Plan your next move as you indulge in the delicious food at Te Moana (Hanga Roa).
Make certain you reserve time in your crowded schedule to go experience some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Ahu Tahai:
- The Ahu Vai Uri, with its relics and artifacts, beholds proof of the area's past.
- If you're looking to find out about the background of the area, then make sure you plan a visit to Ahu Kote Riku, a significant local monument.
- Spend time with your family at the curious Museo Antropologico Sebastian Englert and learn all about the artifacts on exhibition and the people of long ago that used them
- Nothing soothes the soul like a few hours at the beach, plan a visit to Pea Beach, one of the region's top coastal destinations.
- Puna Pau is staggering due to its shape and size.
Hanga Roa hotels here on Expedia provide everything you want, so you'll certainly get locales near Ahu Tahai that you'll love. Lots of arrivals stop here from nearly everywhere on the planet, so you will not be by yourself. Need help making a decision? Find the advice and information you could ever want. You can rest easy once booking time arrives, too: sightseers of all types would endorse their Hanga Roa hotel to a family member.
- You'll find accommodation in Hanga Roa are always clean and fresh.
- The staff at accommodation close to Ahu Tahai go beyond the expected which can only enrich your holiday to this fine site.
- In search of room satisfaction plus spotlessness? We've got it right here.
We see your choice spot in your future thanks to Expedia's big roster of hotels near Ahu Tahai.
Fascinating Hanga Roa Facts and Figures
There are still more things to do in Hanga Roa once Ahu Tahai is conquered.
- In order to really have a look at everything the neighborhood has to provide, look into some tours near Hanga Roa.
- Enjoy a mouthwatering dish of its native cuisine and happen upon the perfect boutique to get a few mementos.
- Take a time to organize one or more of the pastimes, and you'll soon discover Hanga Roa also knows a few things about hospitality.
Arrange your things, say goodbye to the same old scenes and meet more than a few breathtaking landscapes. You won't regret paying a visit to Hanga Roa, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Ahu Tahai from Expedia. Book today!