Book your room at The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta
Get an overview of this hotel73-story hotel with views of Atlanta
Extensively renovated in 2014, this 73-story cylindrical-glass-tower hotel rises above downtown Atlanta and is within 6-10 blocks of CNN Center, Georgia World Congress Center, and the Georgia Dome.
11th-floor indoor/outdoor pool
The WestinWORKOUT fitness studio and runWESTIN concierge service helps guests keep their fitness routine while traveling, and an 11th-floor pool under a retractable roof provides year-round swimming.
Westin Signature Heavenly Beds and Baths
All 1,073 rooms feature Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and Heavenly Baths, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows, large work desks, and high-speed Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta GA 30303
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has completed a $70 million renovation of all its guestrooms, meeting spaces, lobby, and public areas.
Dining options include the panoramic Sundial Restaurant & Bar, located 723 feet above the city on the 73rd floor of the hotel. The Café serves both buffet and a la carte breakfast options while at Bar 210 you can relax with a drink and light evening fare. The lobby offers thoughtfully appointed seating areas featuring a Starbucks Coffee Bar, complimentary high speed internet access and power panels. A FedEx Office Business Center is located in the lobby featuring print, copy, mailing, and computer services.
The WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio is located on the 10th floor and features 24-hour guestroom key access, cardio and weight machines, free weights, and medicine and stability balls. The RunWestin Concierge is available every Tuesday and Thursday for guided, 3-mile scenic runs through the city.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 53
- Multilingual staff
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 73
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 1073
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1976
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Sun Dial - Tri-level rooftop restaurant, bar, and observation deck. Restaurant and bar levels revolve. Stationary observation level between bar and restaurant levels with viewing pods and telescopes suspended over restaurant. (Surcharge for entry to observation level. Minimum charge levied for bar level.) Lunch and dinner daily, brunch on Sunday. Top-level bar offers live jazz Wednesdays and Thursdays. Restaurant lunch menu with choices such as corn chowder, peekytoe crab salad, burgers, sandwiches, flatiron steak with whiskey-shallot sauce, trout with hazelnut butter sauce. Dinner main courses such as steak, diver scallops, and roasted salmon.
The Café - Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu offered daily. Also open for lunch daily and dinner on weekdays. Window wall looking into tiered garden below street level.
Bar 210 - Bar and lounge with plush-fabric chairs serving cocktails and light fare.
Starbucks - Pastries, coffee, espresso drinks served daily from early morning to early evening.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has a 50-by-25-foot year-round swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with cushioned teak lounge chairs under a retractable, curved-glass roof on the 11th floor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Peachtree Plaza
- Peachtree Plaza Westin
- Peachtree Westin
- Peachtree Westin Plaza
- Westin Peachtree
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Plaza
- Atlanta Westin
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Atlanta
- Westin Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Hotel
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.