Travelers to Attikulama will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Ruwanwelisaya and Thuparamaya. In Attikulama, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Attikulama
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Ruwanwelisaya and Thuparamaya. You'll also find Isurumuniya Vihara and Jetawanaramaya Museum in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Attikulama, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 98 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Nelum Villa is located in the heart of Attikulama. This 3-star guesthouse in Anuradhapura features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Lake Monark Resort is located in central Attikulama. This 3.5-star hotel in Anuradhapura features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rajarata Hotel is located within 0.9 mi (1.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Anuradhapura can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
Dressing for Attikulama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Attikulama each year
- Usually February and April are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F