Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Mankadawala has to offer. Top sights around the area include Thuparamaya and Ruwanwelisaya. There are 99 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mankadawala
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Thuparamaya and Ruwanwelisaya. In the area, you'll also find Kuttam Pokuna and Samadhi Buddha.
As you plan your vacation to Mankadawala, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 96 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Lakeside Hotel at Nuwarawewa is located 5 mi (8 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Anuradhapura features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Indika Lake Resort is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star cottage in Anuradhapura can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Mankadawala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 72°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 73°F at night
- About 2.44 inches of rain falls on Mankadawala each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 72°F