Visiting Bad Bergzabern
Visitors can enjoy all that Bad Bergzabern has to offer including the parks and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Bad Bergzabern
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mannheim (MHG), 34.9 mi (56.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Bergzabern
The picturesque setting of Südpfalz Therme and Palatinate Forest Nature Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find St. Dionisius Church and Muskatellerhof Winery.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bad Bergzabern. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Pfälzer Wald - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Kurparkblick - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bad Bergzabern
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bad Bergzabern Station. Bad Bergzabern might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bad Bergzabern
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 61°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- Bad Bergzabern gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F