Visiting Annweiler am Trifels
Visitors can enjoy all that Annweiler am Trifels has to offer including its parks. There are 138 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mannheim (MHG), 31.5 mi (50.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Annweiler am Trifels
A couple of favorite places to visit are Palatinate Forest Nature Park and Trifels Castle. You'll also find Sandstone Church and Falkenburg Castle Ruins in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Annweiler am Trifels, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 44 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Best Western Hotel Kaiserslautern is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the center of Annweiler am Trifels. This 3-star hotel in Kaiserslautern features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- ACHAT Premium Neustadt/Weinstraße is 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from central Annweiler am Trifels. With a stay at this hotel in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Restaurant Barbarossahof is located 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the heart of Annweiler am Trifels. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kaiserslautern can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Getting Around Annweiler am Trifels
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Annweiler-Sarnstall Station or Annweiler Am Trifels Station. Annweiler am Trifels may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Annweiler am Trifels
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Annweiler am Trifels each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F