Find Hotels in Bad Hofgastein
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Bad Hofgastein
Visitors to Bad Hofgastein are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, mountain views, and shopping. In Bad Hofgastein, there are 53 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bad Hofgastein
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Schlossalm Funicular, Gasteiner Bergbahnen, and Schlossalm & Stubnerkogel Ski Area are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alpentherme Gastein and Angertal Ski Resort.
In Bad Hofgastein, there are 53 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Norica THERME - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a free water park, along with free WiFi.
- AlpenParks Residence Bad Hofgastein - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna.
- Klammer's Kärnten - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Bad Hofgastein
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Bad Hofgastein Station. Bad Hofgastein might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bad Hofgastein
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bad Hofgastein is 1.02 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F