Find Hotels in Wagrain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Wagrain has to offer including the ski areas and theme park. In Wagrain, there are 32 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wagrain
Favorite places to visit in the city include Flying Mozart Cable Car, Wasserwelt Amade, and Grafenberg Cable Car. Additionally, you might want to add Salzburger Sportwelt Ski Resort to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Wagrain. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Naturhotel Edelweiss Wagrain - This 4-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and ski slopes. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and overall condition.
- Hotel Schattauer - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a free water park and a water park, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Wagrain
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Wagrain is 1.02 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F