Find Hotels in Bali
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Most hotels are fully refundable. Because flexibility matters.
Check Bali hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
With member prices, you could save 10% or more right now on thousands of properties.
Face Résidence Fotso Victor, Bafoussam Road #4, Bamenda
11.16 mi from city center
Centre Climatique De Bandjoun
3/5 (1 review)
"Points positifs : Propreté des lieux et des chambres ainsi que l'accueil par les personnels Points négatifs qui font qu'après mon séjour de 2 nuits nous n'y retournerons pas sauf changement manifeste de la part de ce complexe : Le cadre du complexe est triste et clos de clôture "comme une prison" ..."
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2018
Bamenda - Nord Ouest, Bamenda
10.91 mi from city center
5/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
Great buffet breakfast and Awesome staff
"Great hotel to stay for business purposes, clean facility, prices great and it's worth the experience. I had a wonderful time here with my business partners. I will definitely visit this hotel again. Friendly management team, got to interact with the manager and director who were very helful to me. ..."
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2016
Bamenda - Nord Ouest, Bamenda
10.48 mi from city center
4/5Very Good! (3 reviews)
A nice hotel in Bamenda
"We only stayed for one night, but the facilities were modern, the room clean, and the staff friendly. As West African hotels go, this one was very nice and reasonably priced."
Reviewed on Jul 6, 2017
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in BaliView all properties
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Bali are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bali
Places to visit in the larger region include Bamenda Muncipal Stadium, Bamenda Congress Hall, and Bamenda Main Market. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bali, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mawa Hotel is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from central Bali. This 2-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Saddle Hill Ranch is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Bali. This 4.5-star hotel in Bafut features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Azam Hotel is located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of Bali. This 3-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Bali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Bali gets about 76.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 59°F