Visitors to Bali are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bali
Places to visit in the larger region include Bamenda Muncipal Stadium, Bamenda Congress Hall, and Bamenda Main Market. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bali, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mawa Hotel is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from central Bali. This 2-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Saddle Hill Ranch is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the center of Bali. This 4.5-star hotel in Bafut features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Azam Hotel is located 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of Bali. This 3-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Bali
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- Bali gets about 76.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 59°F