Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bafut has to offer. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bafut
Places to visit in the larger region include Bamenda Muncipal Stadium, Bamenda Congress Hall, and Bamenda Main Market. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Bafut, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Saddle Hill Ranch is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from central Bafut. This 4.5-star hotel in Bafut features a golf course, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Mawa Hotel is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Bafut. This 2-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Azam Hotel is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the center of Bafut. This 3-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
Dressing for Bafut
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- About 76.02 inches of rain falls on Bafut each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 59°F