Visitors can enjoy all that Bamenda has to offer including the art, shopping, and museums. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture. In Bamenda, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bamenda
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bamenda Main Market is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bamenda Congress Hall and Bamenda Muncipal Stadium.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bamenda. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Ayaba Hotel is located in the heart of Bamenda. This 3-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Azam Hotel is located in central Bamenda. This 3-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a nightclub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Mawa Hotel is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city center. This 2-star hotel in Bamenda features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Bamenda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 59°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Bamenda gets about 76.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 59°F