Visiting Batangas City
Visitors can enjoy all that Batangas City has to offer including the volcano viewpoints and lakeside setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. In Batangas City, there are 11 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Batangas City
The picturesque setting of Plaza Mabini Park and Laurel Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basilica dela Immaculada Concepcion and Batangas City Sports Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Batangas City. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Batangas Country Club - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- PonteFino Hotels - Our customers like the pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Days Hotel Batangas - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Batangas City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Batangas City is 2.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 69°F