Visitors can enjoy all that Lipa has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and gardens. In Lipa, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lipa
The university setting is a highlight of the city and The Mabini Academy is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Sebastian Cathedral and SM City Lipa.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lipa. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Farm at San Benito - This 5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- The Suites at Mount Malarayat - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. This 3-star resort features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant.
- Hotel La Corona de Lipa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Lipa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 69°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 69°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lipa is 2.91 inches
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 69°F