- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Orania.Berlin
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Orania. 17) (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
Double Room (Orania. 25) (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
Suite (Orania. 45) (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
Junior Suite (Orania. 50)
Suite (Orania. 86)
Family Suite (Orania.86)
Double Room (Orania. 21) (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
Double Room (Orania. 21B) (2 Adults or 1 Adult + 1 Child)
About this area
Located in Kreuzberg neighborhood, Orania.Berlin is connected to a shopping center. Checkpoint Charlie and Gendarmenmarkt are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Traveling with kids? Make time for Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- East Side Gallery - 7 min drive
- Mercedes-Benz Arena - 8 min drive
- Checkpoint Charlie - 9 min drive
- Gendarmenmarkt - 9 min drive
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum - 11 min drive
- Berlin East S-Bahn - 3 min drive
- Moritzplatz U-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld) - 31 min drive
- Orania.Restaurant — 1 min walk
- ART en chocolat - 1 min walk
- Parantez - 1 min walk
- Kuchenkaiser - 1 min walk
- Milchladen - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 for adults and EUR 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a wonderful hotel. There is one problem -- loud music! I have a room facing the back and there is a band playing until at least 2PM on Friday and Saturday (the only nights I was here). And it's loud enough to keep me from sleeping.