Visiting Bethany Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bethany Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location.
- You'll find 471 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rehoboth Beach
- The closest major airport is in Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal), 17 mi (27.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County), 18.7 mi (30.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethany Beach
Favorite family attractions include Captain Jack's Pirate Golf and Bethany Beach Boardwalk. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Bethany Beach Nature Center and Fenwick Island State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Salt Pond Golf Club and Chief Little Owl Totem Pole.
In Bethany Beach, you'll be able to select from 103 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bethany Beach Ocean Suites Residence Inn by Marriott - This 3-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Meris Gardens Bethany - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bethany Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.32 inches of rain falls on Bethany Beach each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F