Visiting Big Lake
Visitors to Big Lake are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and entertainment choices. You'll find 135 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Midland.
Sightseeing and Staying in Big Lake
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Reagan County North Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hickman Museum and Reagan County Courthouse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Big Lake. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Big Lake Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall condition.
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites -- Big Lake, TX - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Big Lake Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Big Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 93°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Big Lake gets about 18.82 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 93°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F