Visitors can enjoy all that McCamey has to offer including its parks. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.), 41.9 mi (67.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in McCamey
The picturesque setting of Northside Park and McCamey Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add McCamey City Hall to your agenda.
As you start planning your getaway to McCamey, you may not be able to find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 43 hotels and other lodging types in the region. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- La Bonita Inn And Suites is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of McCamey. This 2-star motel in McCamey features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Baymont by Wyndham Odessa is 40 mi (64.4 km) from central McCamey. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Odessa can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Motel One is located 37.7 mi (60.7 km) from the heart of McCamey. This 2-star motel in Odessa features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
Dressing for McCamey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 14.33 inches of rain falls on McCamey each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 94°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F