Visitors can enjoy all that Ozona has to offer including the spas and cafés. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting. In Ozona, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ozona
Notable city landmarks like Davy Crockett Monument and Fort Lancaster State Historic Site might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Crockett County Museum and Ozona Country Club.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Ozona. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Ozona - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ozona - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Ozona
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ozona is 18.82 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F