- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Solihull, Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club is in a rural area and near the airport. Resorts World Birmingham and Bullring Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit StarCity. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Ricoh Arena.
- National Motorcycle Museum - 10 min drive
- National Exhibition Centre (NEC) - 12 min drive
- Resorts World Birmingham - 16 min drive
- University of Warwick - 22 min drive
- Ricoh Arena - 27 min drive
- Solihull Hampton-in-Arden Station - 9 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 14 min drive
- Cast Iron Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Zest Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Meriden Tearooms - 5 min drive
- The Bull's Head - 6 min drive
- Berryfields Farm Shop & Coffee Shop - 7 min drive
About this property
Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Really great service
The team were amazing at making our stay as easy as possible. First time in a hotel with our twin, one of whom is autistic. The even turned the music off in the restaurant so we could sit and eat our dinner there. Breakfast was amazing.