Think of yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps see yourself sauntering through the streets, looking up at the architecture or the gorgeous scenery everywhere around you. However, Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens is one draw you're looking forward to most of all. The moment has finally arrived to tick it off your bucket list.
Lodging at Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens
Hotels near Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens
Looking to visit Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens?
To get there, you will need to go 5 miles away from the national capital, Castries, and into a destination known as Gros Islet.
If you'd like to secure a hotel within a short walk of Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens, there are 20 located within a radius of 0.6 miles. Some of the more popular establishments are the Augustas Apartments, Harmony Suites and Bay Gardens Hotel.
If you're drained from all the sightseeing and are yearning for somewhere affordable yet cheerful to rest, then there is a range of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Royal St. Lucia Resort & Spa and the Bay Gardens Beach Resort are two of the convenient hotel options, that are only 0.9 miles and 1 mile away.
Some people just prefer something luxurious and extravagant. Luckily, you'll find a fantastic range of stylish upmarket hotels in this area. Two of the hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and design are the Ginger Lily Hotel and the Oceanview Hotel, which are situated 0.9 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Stop into Grady's Bar or "Pellina's Place" (St. Lucia) for a hot coffee before a day of sightseeing. When you start feeling really famished, you don't want to look for a spot to eat a substantial meal. Spices Restaurant (Casties-Gros Islet Highway, Gros Islet) is only 0.5 miles away.
Of course, there are some other things to do and see in proximity to Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens:
- Everyone knows that life is always better when you're at the beach, so remember to check out Reduit Beach, a much-loved spot for both locals and visitors.
- Rodney Bay Aquatic Centre is an ideal place to chill out, splash around and have fun.
- On a refreshing day when the sun is shining, visit Cas en Bas Beach for a few hours.
- Pigeon Island National Park is a wonderful spot to take a walk outdoors and enjoy the peace and quiet.
- Sail with your travel companions around the open waters of Smugglers Cove.
Our catalogue of rooms in Rodney Bay supplies all that you require, so you are certain to find lodging near Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens you'll enjoy. It's time to get researching Rodney Bay welcomed more than a few arrivals over the past year. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations and tips you're looking for you'll find right here. When you're ready to reserve, you'll set off confidently: multiple explorers endorse their Rodney Bay hotel.
- Rooms in Rodney Bay accommodation will be fresh, clean, and ready to welcome you.
- We offer accommodations that are relaxing for everyone, from large families with children to couples.
- As you might expect near such a fine landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens provide grand service.
We see your choice site in your future with Expedia's big directory of hotels near Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens.
Intriguing Rodney Bay Facts
After you've done Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens, there are still even more activities to do in Rodney Bay.
- Rodney Bay hasn't been very noted in the tourism guides, but it is starting to gain in status.
- Use some hours to plot some action, and you'll soon also discover Rodney Bay is experienced when it comes to greeting its travelers.
- Drop in on one of Rodney Bay's monuments, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end your day right.
Planning an escape to Rodney Bay is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Bonne Terre Tropical Gardens. Wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and meet some breathtaking photo opportunities!