See yourself walking through the city center of a fresh spot, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous settings wherever you look. But Boston Common is one draw you have been especially anticipating. For as long as you can recollect, it's been an entry on your to-do list, and now is the moment to check it off.
Boston Common Hotels
Hotels near Boston Common
You've probably seen photographs of Boston Common online, but nothing compares to the experience of it in real life.
It's found in Boston, the state's capital and an exciting destination for tourists all over the world.
There are up to 35 hotels within 0.6 miles of Boston Common. You're almost guaranteed to find one that fits the bill. A few of the most well-loved ones are the Four Seasons Hotel Boston, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston and Fifteen Beacon.
You'll save some pennies by booking a few nights at a budget hotel. The Mandarin Oriental Boston, 0.9 miles away, or the Boston Harbor Hotel, at a distance of 0.8 miles, are likely to be what you're looking for.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is a must have, there's an abundance of upmarket hotels around here. The Chandler Studios Boston is merely 0.7 miles away, while the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro can be reached in 0.2 miles. Both are elegant and comfortable.
Before you go see Boston Common, stop for a coffee and a treat at Marliave. This conveniently-close rest stop is a wonderful place to satisfy your tastebuds. If you've truly worked up an appetite, head to Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro, which is also close by, for a full meal. You'll definitely want to get a wild night started at The Ritz-Carlton, Boston, one of this neighborhood's busy bars.
Here's a list of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Boston Common:
- Soldiers & Sailors Monument is is an excellent place to meet up with friends. You can even discover something new about the area's history as you wait!
- Dig up some stories about Great Elm Site, a significant local spot for those interested in history.
- Pay your respects to local history at Parkman Bandstand, a striking monument in the area.
- Brewer Fountain is an unmistakable regional water feature, and its position makes it a great site to get your bearings.
- Enjoy a needed break from the more stringent parts of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of Boston Public Garden.
It's always easy to make your way to Boston Common by rail since it's only 0.8 miles to Back Bay Station.
Our roster of places to stay in Boston provides everything you want, so you will certainly get spots near Boston Common that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of travelers in the last twelve months, you won't be alone. You'll do so with certainty when reservation time arrives, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Boston hotel. Need help deciding? All the information you're searching you'll find right here.
- "Fresh, orderly, and quick to welcome you" is how Boston hotels operate.
- The concierge services at accommodation around Boston Common will be awesome, as you might expect near such a stunning landmark.
- You're on the best website if you're in search of room contentment in addition to cleanliness.
Thanks to Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Boston Common, your prized spot awaits.
Interesting Boston Facts
After you've crossed Boston Common off your list, there are still further activities to see and do in Boston.
- Head out on the town to top off the exploration right; next day, pay a visit to a local museum.
- Boston also knows a thing or two about special welcomes after you spend a day on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Until recently, Boston tourism has been kept secret, but bookings have been skyrocketing, meaning today is the day to make your move.
Paying a visit to Boston is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Boston Common from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and call on more than a few all-new landscapes!