Envision yourself on your next holiday: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the streets, staring up at the architecture or the lovely scenery all around you. But there is one draw you are anticipating most of all: Botataung Pagoda. For years, you have wanted to go there, and now is finally the time to get yourself there.
Hotels Near Botataung Pagoda
Hotels near Botataung Pagoda
Revel in the miracles of the divine world at Botataung Pagoda.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to travel 200 miles away from the nation's capital, Naypyidaw, and into a destination known as Yangon.
Accommodations near Botataung Pagoda are plentiful. 50 hotels are available within 2 miles. The Esperado Lake View Hotel is 2 miles from Botataung Pagoda. Additional well-known options include the Backpacker Bed and Breakfast, 1 mile away, and the Scott @ 31st Street, 1 mile away.
If you would rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, check out the array of budget-friendly hotels nearby. 0.9 miles away, you'll come across the City Star Hotel, but if that's not quite right for you, then you might like to check out the Hotel K Yangon, which is 0.9 miles away.
If you're on the look out for somewhere to stay that's a little extra special, you'll come across lots of upmarket options close by. A local gem is the Queen’s Park Hotel, a walk of just 0.6 miles away. Another option is the Hotel 51. You'll easily find this spot just 0.6 miles away.
The area adjacent to Botataung Pagoda boasts some spots for foodies. Coffee fanatics will savor the various roasts and pastries at it Cafe (Yangon). For a meal that's more nourishing, try one of the nearby restaurants, 50th Street Cafe Restaurant Bar (9-13, 50th Street, Botatung Township,, Yangon).
Once you've finished with Botataung Pagoda, you should check out what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Put it on your itinerary to visit the most historically significant church in the area, St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Maha Bandula Park is a spot where one can really unwind and slow down for a bit.
- Sule Pagoda boasts a stunning and placid ambiance for praising religious symbols.
- Experience Bogyoke Market and get a snapshot of the regional culture.
- Visitors of all ages will love seeing the variety of interesting animals at Yangon Zoological Gardens.
The rail terminal, Yangon Central Railway Station, is 1 mile away from Botataung Pagoda, making the train a convenient method of transportation.
Expedia's roster of resorts and motels in Yangon has all the things you require, so you can be sure to get selections near Botataung Pagoda you'll appreciate. You shouldn't be by yourself lots of sightseers choose Yangon when they crave an exceptional vacation. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from all the guidance you're looking for. You'll set off boldly when reservation time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds recommend their Yangon hotel.
- From large families with children to teams of two, we have accommodations that are serene for everyone.
- The staff at accommodation around Botataung Pagoda provide great service which will only improve your vacation to this stunning landmark.
- Rooms in Yangon accommodation are always fresh and presentable.
Plus, thanks to Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Botataung Pagoda, you can stay right next door.
Fascinating Yangon Facts and Figures
There are still further things to see and do in Yangon once Botataung Pagoda is checked off your agenda.
- In order to really have a look at each sight the town has to show, go over some entertainment near Yangon.
- Prepare to see Yangon also knows its stuff when it comes to hospitality after an afternoon spent on its ample pastimes.
- Enjoy a tempting snack of its signature ingredients and dip into the perfect shop to look for souvenirs.
Prepare to say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and call on some amazing new photo ops. Paying a visit to Yangon is definitely the best notion you've ever had, especially when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Botataung Pagoda from Expedia. Book today!