When you envision a fresh spot, you might think you'll be wandering around downtown, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. But Bogyoke Market is one feature you're especially prepared for. The time has finally come to mark it off your bucket list.
Where Is There to Stay at Bogyoke Market?
Hotels near Bogyoke Market
So, you're interested in Bogyoke Market?
If you've never heard of Yangon, where it's located, you've most likely come across the country's capital, Naypyidaw, from which it is 200 miles.
There are as many as 33 hotel choices that are within a radius of 0.6 miles of Bogyoke Market. You're guaranteed to find one you like. A few of the more frequented ones are the Backpacker Bed and Breakfast, Scott @ 31st Street and City Star Hotel.
Whether you're traveling solo or with the family, you might want to secure your accommodation at one of the many budget hotels in the area. Positioned 1 mile from it is the Yangon International Hotel Japan, but you could also have a look at the Summit Parkview if you want another to choose from. It's only 1 mile away.
Comfort and ease awaits you at one of the many upmarket hotels located nearby. Just two hotels that are top of the range in terms of elegance and design are the Belmond Governor's Residence and the New Aye Yar Hotel, which are situated 1 mile and 0.7 miles away, respectively.
Breathe in the rich notes of coffee and buy a tasty treat at Ya Kun (FMI). This local coffee shop is the perfect stop for tourists who want to see Bogyoke Market. You might also want to refuel with a nourishing feast at Hotel Grand United (Chinatown). You'll be happy to know that this restaurant is also close. If you're not ready to call it, find your way to MR Bar & Grill.
Still have time? There are plenty of other things going on within close range of Bogyoke Market:
- You will be able to admire detailed architecture at Sule Pagoda.
- Sit on the grass and simply watch as the world spins by, frolic with the young ones and leisurely lounge under the open sky at Maha Bandula Park.
- Do you love live theater? Then you should go to a play or other stage show at Yangon National Theatre.
- While enjoying your adventures, make sure that you remember to visit and admire St. Mary's Cathedral, the most important Catholic church in the area.
- The caretakers at Yangon Zoological Gardens are highly knowledgable about the critters they look after. A visit here is sure to be an entertaining day for the entire family.
The metro is one of the ways that you can travel to Bogyoke Market. Phaya Lan Train Station is the most convenient station, you'll find it about 0.2 miles from this attraction. Yangon Central Railway Station is also nearby at a distance of just 0.4 miles.
Places to stay in Central Business District from Expedia supply everything you require, so you are sure to find spots near Bogyoke Market that you'll adore. There were hundreds of guests in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. All the advice and tricks you could ever want we have right here. Once it comes time to reserve your spot, you'll rest easy: newcomers of all types would suggest their Central Business District hotel to a colleague.
- Looking for spaces that are comfortable as well as presentable and neat? We have it here.
- "Fresh, presentable, and ready to welcome you" is always the goal for Central Business District hotel rooms.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent monument, the staff at accommodation near Bogyoke Market provide wonderful service.
Hotels near Central Business District got extra visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your favorite spot lies in your future thanks to Expedia's diverse registry of hotels near Bogyoke Market.
Central Business District Fascinating Facts
There are still even more activities to see and do in Central Business District with Bogyoke Market done.
- Central Business District voyages have been only for those in the know until recently, but skyrocketing trips mean now is a good time to make your dreams come true.
- After you spend an afternoon on its abundant excursions, you'll realize Central Business District also is on the ball when it comes to personal hospitality.
- Savor a mouthwatering dish of the local foods and discover the perfect market to browse for mementos.
Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and say hi to more than a few awe-inspiring new selfies. Paying a visit to Central Business District is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you have one of the awesome deals on accommodation near Bogyoke Market from Expedia. Book today!