Visitors can enjoy all that Bradford has to offer including the opera houses, mountain views, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and museums.
- There are 32 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lebanon, NH (LEB-Lebanon Municipal), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bradford
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bear Ridge Raceway. In the area, you'll also find Haverhill Common and Haverhill Library and Cultural Center.
As you plan for your vacation to Bradford, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 32 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Nootka Lodge is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Bradford. This 2-star hotel in Woodsville features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hanover Inn Dartmouth is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from central Bradford. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Hanover can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Breakfast on the Connecticut is 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the center of Bradford. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Lyme features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Bradford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- Bradford gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F