Book your room at Novotel Brugge Centrum
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bruges hotel in Bruges Center, walk to Church of Our Lady
This family-friendly Bruges hotel is located in the historical district, within a 5-minute walk of Diamond Museum, Church of Our Lady, and Minnewater. Groeningemuseum and Bruges Belfry are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a seasonal outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 126 rooms provide free WiFi, wired Internet, and satellite TV. Minibars, coffee makers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 3-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 603 square feet (56 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff.
Novotel Brugge Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 603
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 10 EUR per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( 10 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Gourmet Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children under 15 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 7 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.12 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9 and EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 14 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.