When you think of an unfamiliar place, you probably think you'll be walking around downtown, taking note of the beautiful landscapes or the monuments all around you. But there is one feature you've been especially anticipating: Bureau of Engraving and Printing. You've wanted to go there for a while, and now is finally the day to tick it off.
Places to Stay Close to Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Hotels near Bureau of Engraving and Printing
So, you're off to Bureau of Engraving and Printing?
If you are lucky enough to visit, you will find yourself in Washington, the nation's vibrant capital city.
Bureau of Engraving and Printing has an impressive number of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 140 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C., The Jefferson, Washington, DC and the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC are just some you might want to consider. They're located 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll appreciate the practicality of having a generous selection of budget-friendly hotels in the proximity. The Hay-Adams and the Mandarin Oriental, Washington D.C. are two of the convenient options that are located 1 mile and 0.1 miles away.
Perhaps you would prefer to book a room that's more on the luxurious side? If that's the case, you're in luck, as there are several high-end hotel options all within walking distance. Be sure to consider the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC, which is a mere 1 mile away. Another great place is the AKA White House, 1 mile away.
Hardly any travelers can make it through a busy day of tours and sightseeing without a pick-me-up. US Holocaust Museum Cafe is a perfect rest stop as it is close to Bureau of Engraving and Printing. Later on, go to another restaurant within this area. Sit down for dinner at Moe's Southwest Grill and sample different food off the menu. Want to finish the night with a stiff drink? You won't need to look too far to stumble upon Empress Lounge.
After you've finished with Bureau of Engraving and Printing, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Freer Gallery of Art has everything an art lover needs, so make sure you make it a priority during your visit to the area.
- Washington Monument is a great place to meet with friends. You might even discover some interesting facts about local history while you wait!
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Think of this great quote when you enjoy the collection at Arthur M. Sackler Gallery.
- Admire the impressive glacier structures at Pederson Glacier.
- Enjoy a casual walk through the paths of Enid A. Haupt Garden. Spend time under the open sky and deeply breathe in the fresh air.
Tourists visiting Bureau of Engraving and Printing often arrive by light rail. L'Enfant is the closest station and is just 0.6 miles away.
Our roster of motels and resorts in Capitol Hill furnishes all you want, so you can be certain to have choices near Bureau of Engraving and Printing you'll love. You will not be the only one: Capitol Hill was a relatively celebrated place in the past year. Once booking time is here, you can set off confidently: newcomers of all types endorse their Capitol Hill hotel. Need help making a decision? All the insider information you could want we can provide just a click away.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at accommodation around Bureau of Engraving and Printing go beyond all goals.
- "Orderly, neat, and set to show you in" is always the name of the game for Capitol Hill hotels.
- From families with children to singles, we offer serene rooms for everyone.
As you can see, it's understandable why Capitol Hill suites had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right at your prized place thanks to our diverse roster of hotels near Bureau of Engraving and Printing.
Capitol Hill Facts
Once Bureau of Engraving and Printing is checked off your timetable, there are still more activities to see and do in Capitol Hill.
- Polish off a tasty supper of the local cooking and stroll into the perfect shop to find some souvenirs.
- Prepare to see Capitol Hill also knows some things about special care after you spend some hours on its abundant activities.
- Until recently, Capitol Hill excursions have been hidden away, but the number of stays has been taking off, meaning today is the day to make your move.
Paying a visit to Capitol Hill is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Bureau of Engraving and Printing from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos!