Visiting Burleigh Falls
Visitors can enjoy all that Burleigh Falls has to offer including the waterfront, restaurants, and parks. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Burleigh Falls
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wolf Island Provincial Park. In the area, you'll also find Gallery on the Lake and McLean Berry Farm.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Burleigh Falls Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Burleigh Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Burleigh Falls is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°F