Callantsoog Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Callantsoog? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 9 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Detached Holiday Home Across From the Beach, Close to the Centre of Callantsoog is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Home With Fine Interior With Private Garden With Plenty of Privacy Near Callantsoog. This vacation home offers in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets can join their owners at This Authentic West Friesian Farmhouse is Located in Callantsoog, North Holland. This farm stay provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
Planning Your Trip to Callantsoog
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Callantsoog is 1.14 inches
Exploring Callantsoog with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit Callantsoog Beach. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at VVV Texel. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Koi en Vijvershop Wisikoi, Infinity Gundogs, or De Koningsvis.