Travelers to Campanário will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Monte Palace Gardens, Botanical Garden, and Madeira Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Campanário
- The closest major airport is in Funchal (FNC-Cristiano Ronaldo), 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Campanário
Monte Palace Gardens, Botanical Garden, and Madeira Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Palheiro Gardens in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Campanário, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 845 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Quinta Paços do Lago is located in the heart of Campanário. Guests who stay at this 4-star country house in Campanário can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- "the House of the Mother" - Belfry is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the center of Campanário. This 5-star hotel in Calheta features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Villa Vista Mar - Luxury House With Fantastic sea View is located 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the heart of Campanário. This 5-star hotel in Funchal features a marina, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Campanário
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 56°F as the nighttime average
- Campanário gets about 25.35 inches of rain per year
- September and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 55°F