Find Hotels in Cane Garden Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Visiting Cane Garden Bay
Visitors to Cane Garden Bay are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, live music, and bars. Top sights around the area include Battery, The Baths, and Cane Garden Bay Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Cane Garden Bay
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 15.7 mi (25.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cane Garden Bay
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cane Garden Bay Beach and Tortola. Additionally, you might want to add Callwood Rum Distillery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cane Garden Bay. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lighthouse Villas - With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and comfortable beds.
- The Heritage Inn - Our customers love the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this apartment. This 3-star apartment features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Battery, 10.7 mi/17.2 km from the city center, and The Baths, which is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away.
Dressing for Cane Garden Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 87°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Cane Garden Bay gets about 39.33 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cane Garden Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cane Garden Bay, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Cane Garden Bay?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Cane Garden Bay Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Callwood Rum Distillery?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Cane Garden Bay?
Recent reviews of Cane Garden Bay hotels
More trip options
- Cane Garden Bay Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cane Garden Bay Airports
- Hotels near Popular Cane Garden Bay Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Cane Garden Bay
- More Hotel Options in Cane Garden Bay
- More Popular Hotels in Tortola
- Other Hotels near Cane Garden Bay, Tortola
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends