Find Hotels in West End
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Apr 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 9, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 30, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Visiting West End
Travelers to West End give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. The relaxing and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Battery, The Baths, and Cane Garden Bay Beach.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodations in West End
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 17.1 mi (27.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West End
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Long Bay Beach, Smuggler's Cove Beach, and Sage Mountain National Park. Sailing is a top activity, and Soper's Hole Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are North Shore Shell Museum and Tortola.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in West End. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Frenchmans - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Long Bay Beach Club - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fort Recovery Beachfront Villa & Suites Hotel - This 4-star villa features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant. Expedia customers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Battery, located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the city center, and The Baths, which is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) away.
Dressing for West End
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- West End gets about 39.33 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in West End?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West End, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to West End?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in West End?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation to West End?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to West End?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Smuggler's Cove Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Soper's Hole Marina?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in West End?
What are some hotels with pools in West End?
Recent reviews of West End hotels
More trip options
- West End Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near West End Airports
- Hotels in West End Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular West End Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in West End
- More Hotel Options in West End
- More Popular Hotels in Tortola
- Other Hotels near West End, Tortola
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends