Find Hotels in Road Town
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2017
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 27, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 2, 2020
Visiting Road Town
Visitors to Road Town are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its gardens. Around the area, top sights include The Baths, Battery, and Cane Garden Bay Beach.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Road Town
- The closest major airport is in Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Spanish Town (VIJ-Virgin Gorda), 13.1 mi (21 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Road Town
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Tortola. Sailing is a top activity, and Tortola Cruise Ship Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Road Town Methodist Church and St. George’s Anglican Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Road Town. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Maria's By the Sea Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- The Mariner Inn Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free Internet.
- Sea View Hotel - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Top places to visit around the area include The Baths, located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of the city, and Battery, which is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away.
Dressing for Road Town
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 73°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 78°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Road Town gets about 39.33 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Road Town?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Road Town, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Road Town?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Road Town?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Road Town?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Biras Creek Trail?
What about the best place to stay close to Virgin Islands Folk Museum?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Road Town?
Recent reviews of Road Town hotels
More trip options
- Road Town Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Road Town Airports
- Hotels in Road Town Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Road Town Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Road Town
- More Hotel Options in Road Town
- More Popular Hotels in Tortola
- Other Hotels near Road Town, Tortola
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends