Bed and Breakfast in Casablanca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Casablanca
Barcelo Anfa Casablanca
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
ONOMO Hotel Casablanca Airport
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Hotel Imperial Casablanca
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
B&Bs and More in Casablanca
Are you searching for a place to stay with free breakfast and a comfortable environment? Though you might have trouble finding B&Bs in the heart of Casablanca, there are 260 other accommodations to pick from in the area so you can find a similar property nearby. During your time in Casablanca, you might want to spend some time strolling along the water at Ain Diab Beach and La Corniche Beach.
With attentive service, an atmosphere suited to mingling with other guests, and of course a scrumptious breakfast, B&Bs offer a unique environment. This is a B&B that Expedia travelers like in Casablanca:
L'Hostel: 2.5 stars, 8 rooms
- Restaurant on site
- Individually decorated rooms
Weather in Casablanca
Weather can be a big factor in planning your trip, so you can check out this information to help you figure out when to travel to Casablanca:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 0.51 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 69° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 48° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 87° F and nighttime averages are around 60° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 81° F during the day and 42° F at night
Travelers enjoy Casablanca for its beautiful ocean views and major shopping area. Spend some time exploring Ain Diab Beach and La Corniche Beach if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Hassan II Mosque and Place Mohammed V on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Casablanca for its:
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Casablanca?
Fly into Casablanca (CMN-Mohammed V), which is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away from the heart of the city.
You can take advantage of metro transit at Casa South Station, Facultes Terminus Station, and Zenith Station. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Casablanca Ennassim Station, Casablanca Facultes Station, or Casablanca L'Oasis Station.