See yourself rambling around the downtown area during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the exquisite nature or the architecture all around you. However, there's one thing you are anticipating in particular: Citadel Theatre. It has been an item on your bucket list for as long as you can recall, and right now is the day to get there.
Citadel Theatre Hotels
Hotels near Citadel Theatre
Are you in need of hotels located near Citadel Theatre?
It is situated in Edmonton, the state's capital city and a fine destination for travelers from all over.
If you're looking to stay someplace nearby, you can find at least 18 lodging options within 2 miles of Citadel Theatre. One of the more popular choices is the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, just 0.2 miles away. Two more great options are the Union Bank Inn, 0.2 miles away, and the Metterra Hotel on Whyte, only 2 miles away.
Within reach are an array of value-for-money hotels if you're wanting to keep expenses down while you're exploring the world. 0.7 miles away, is the Matrix Hotel, but if that's unsuitable, then you might like to take a look at the Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown, which is 0.5 miles away.
If you're looking to have a stylish, comfortable space to return to after a long day of sightseeing, the numerous nearby upmarket hotel options should appeal to you. Be sure to check out the Sutton Place Hotel - Edmonton, which is a mere 0.3 miles away. Another great place is the Chateau Lacombe Hotel, 0.3 miles away.
Citadel Theatre is close to some local eateries where tired sightseers can take a quick break after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a seat with a view, purchase a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Tim Hortons. If you've really worked up an appetite, get going to Delta Hotels by Marriott Edmonton Centre Suites by Marriott, which is also nearby, for a full meal. Loosen up with a couple of beers from The Sherlock Holmes Pubs.
Ensure you retain some time in your schedule to go experience some of the other things that are available in the region of Citadel Theatre:
- If you and your family are on the lookout for a live music gig or festival should organize a night out at the Shaw Conference Centre, which is one of the most renowned entertainment facilities in the surrounding area.
- Winspear Centre has its own influence on the active music scene here and may just be the place for you on a weekend night.
- Passionate bookworms will be in seventh heaven when they visit Stanley A. Milner Library, a well-loved space that offers a great collection of books, newspapers and other resources.
- For a lot of people, it's just not a vacation without a visit to the mall. Make your way to Edmonton City Centre where you can spend the entire day browsing its impressive selection of stores and food joints.
- Appreciate the surroundings at Sir Winston Churchill Square, a historic public space thats frequented by tourists and locals alike.
Rail transport can be a convenient choice when going to Citadel Theatre. Churchill Station, the nearest metro station, is 0.1 miles away. A second nearby terminal is Central Station, which is 0.1 miles away.
Our database of hotels in Downtown Edmonton provides all you want, so you'll definitely find locales near Citadel Theatre you'll appreciate. Downtown Edmonton had more than a few guests in the recent twelve months, so start searching. You can roam with certainty when you're ready to reserve your spot, too: multiple newcomers would propose their Downtown Edmonton hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? We have all the insider info you need right here.
- The concierge service at hotels near Citadel Theatre will be wonderful as you might anticipate near such a stunning feature.
- We offer suites that are soothing for everyone, from big families with children to singles.
- "Neat, orderly, and eager to receive you" is how Downtown Edmonton hotels will be waiting.
As you can see, it's clear why accommodation close to Downtown Edmonton had more visitors in 2016 than 2015. With our wide selection of hotels near Citadel Theatre, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Downtown Edmonton Facts and Figures
There are still further things to do in Downtown Edmonton once you've checked Citadel Theatre off your timetable.
- Downtown Edmonton sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars until recently, but skyrocketing stays mean the moment to make your reservations is now.
- Get informed about Downtown Edmonton's history, then head out on the town to conclude your adventure.
- You'll notice Downtown Edmonton also knows its stuff when it comes to special welcomes after an afternoon spent on its a full plate of pastimes.
Paying a visit to Downtown Edmonton is definitely the best plan you've ever come up with, especially when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Citadel Theatre. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few breathtaking new landscapes!