Visitors to Claresholm are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 42 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lethbridge
- The closest major airport is in Lethbridge, AB (YQL-Lethbridge County), 44.6 mi (71.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Claresholm
The city's cultural venues include Claresholm Museum and Appaloosa Horse Club of Canada Museum. Additionally, you might want to add Claresholm Community Centre to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Claresholm. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lazy J Motel - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Bluebird Motel - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a business center.
- Best Seven Inn - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Claresholm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 7°F as the nighttime average
- Claresholm gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F