Visiting Cox's Bazar
Visitors to Cox's Bazar are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Cox's Bazar Beach and Laboni Beach.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Cox's Bazar
- The closest major airport is in Cox's Bazar (CXB), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cox's Bazar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Cox's Bazar Beach, Laboni Beach, and Inani Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Himchori Waterfall and Kolatoli Beach.
In Cox's Bazar, you'll find 58 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Long Beach Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Cox's Bazar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cox's Bazar is 2.09 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 60°F