Picture yourself walking around the avenues of your perfect getaway, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the buildings wherever you look. However, DDR Museum is one thing you're looking forward to most of all. You've wanted to go there for years, and now is finally the day to mark it complete.
Find Your Best DDR Museum Hotel
Hotels near DDR Museum
DDR Museum ought to be on every travel plan. You'll find out what the fuss is about when you arrive at this must-see attraction.
A jaunt to this particular site gives you the chance to discover Berlin, the capital city.
With 29 hotel options within 0.6 miles of DDR Museum, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! Popular ones include the Rocco Forte Hotel De Rome, Casa Camper Berlin and COSMO Hotel Berlin Mitte.
There are a number of budget-friendly accommodation options to be found nearby. 0.5 miles away, you'll come across the Regent Berlin, but if that's not to your taste, then you could check out the Old Town Apartments Metzer Strasse, which is 1 mile away.
There are a number of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. Elevate your travel experience at the Ackselhaus Blue Home, (1 mile away), or the Hotel Gendarm Nouveau, (0.7 miles away).
Travelers often gather at Cancún Restaurant (Rathausstraße 5-13, Berlin) for strong coffee after visiting DDR Museum. Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin (Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 3, Berlin) is easy to find and it serves scrumptious fare for the area's locals and sightseers from all over the world.
After visiting DDR Museum, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- Aquadom is an entertaining and educational experience for everyone. Offering a mix of learning, entertainment and an up-close-and-personal view of its fascinating life forms, you'll gain a new admiration for our amazing aquatic ecosystems.
- One doesn't need to be religious to visit and appreciate Berliner Dom.
- Your group doesn't need to be Catholic to enjoy seeing Berlin Cathedral.
- Watch fascinating creatures swim around, try to identify them by name and learn all about how they live at Sealife Berlin, a fun and educational place for both children and adults.
- It might be rather old, but Lustgarden is still a bustling square where you can read a newspaper while immersing yourself in the history of the area.
Visiting DDR Museum by train can be one of the better options. The closest station, Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof, is 0.4 miles away. Hackescher Markt is the next best terminal in the vicinity. It can be found 0.2 miles away.
Mitte rooms from Expedia deliver everything you need, so you can be certain to have selections near DDR Museum that you'll enjoy. Mitte had quite a few tourists in the past year, so start searching. Get the insider information you're searching for. You'll spend with certainty once reservation time hits, too: guests of all kinds recommended their Mitte hotel.
- Rooms in Mitte hotels are always fresh and tidy.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the staff at hotels close to DDR Museum go above and beyond.
- And we offer spaces that are comfy for everyone, including big families with children and couples.
Thanks to our excellent registry of hotels near DDR Museum, you can stay right in the area.
Fascinating Mitte Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Mitte once DDR Museum is crossed off your agenda.
- Mitte is starting to become more famous after having been kept secret.
- Use some time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon discover Mitte also knows a thing or two about rolling out the welcome mat.
- Get educated about the region's background, then head out on the town to conclude the exploration.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Mitte, particularly when you take advantage of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near DDR Museum from Expedia. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on more than a few astonishing new photo ops!