Visiting De Koog
Visitors to De Koog are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, bars, and shopping.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in De Koog
- The closest major airport is in Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol), 54.1 mi (87 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in De Koog
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and De Koog Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dunes of Texel National Park and Ecomare.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in De Koog. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Greenside - This 4-star hotel in Texel Island features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Residentie Californië - Our customers like the location at this apartment. This 3-star apartment in Texel Island features free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Tesselhof - This 3-star hotel in Texel Island features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for De Koog
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on De Koog each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F