If history was your most cherished subject at school, you'll love Efyra.
It is 190 miles from Athens, in Parga.
You will see that there are at least 5 choices for hotels within a radius of 6 miles of Efyra. The Mesogeios 2000 and Ammos Bay are a few possible options.
Keen to find accommodation in the vicinity but not spend all your money at once? The Loukas Hotel & Apartments, only 5 miles away, is your solution.
Only a short 0.1 miles from Efyra, Cafe Snack Bar ΠΥΛΗ (PREVEZA) offers exhausted tourists hot coffees and tasty treats. Close the night with a delicious meal at Skasiarcheío (Mesopotamos). This dining establishment is just 0.1 miles away from Efyra, making it a no-brainer.
Other Places to Visit near Efyra
Ensure you save some time in your busy schedule to check out some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Efyra:
- Read up on the fascinating story of Necromanteion, a historic site that is a well-known local tourist attraction.
- An iconic building and place where many go to worship, Church of Lygia is impressive, irrespective of your spiritual beliefs.
- Take a stroll by the water's edge, breathe some fresh air and admire the boats coming and going at Lygia Harbour.
- Meander around the various historical exhibits at Paragaea Olive Oil Museum and discover the historical events that shaped this area.
- Venetian Castle is one of the most classical structures in the area, but it's wise to check if a booking is needed beforehand.