Visitors to Evansville are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Casper
- The closest major airport is in Casper, WY (CPR-Natrona County Intl.), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Evansville
Places to visit in the larger region include Eastridge Mall, Nicolaysen Art Museum, and Casper Planetarium. Additionally, you'll find Casper Event Center and Gertrude Krampert Theater in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Evansville. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Casper C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Sleep Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Evansville - Casper - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Evansville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 13°F at night
- About 12.48 inches of rain falls on Evansville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 14°F