Travelers to Fago will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fago
Places to visit in the larger region include Ansó Valleys, Virgen del Castillo Hermitage, and Casa Mazo Ethnological Museum. Additionally, you'll find Abbey of San Pedro de Siresa and Hecho Valley in the area.
As you plan your trip to Fago, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can select from 69 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Eurostars Reina Felicia is located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of Fago. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Jaca can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
- Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania is 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from central Fago. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Jaca can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Gran Hotel De Jaca is 20 mi (32.1 km) from the center of Fago. This 3-star hotel in Jaca features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Fago
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Fago each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 38°F