History buffs enjoy visiting Jaca though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, art, and spas.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodations in Jaca
- The closest major airport is in Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaca
Cultural venues in the city include Diocesan Museum of Jaca - Romanesque Art, Clock Tower, and Fort Rapitan. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Jaca Cathedral, Ciudadela, and Sarsa Hermitage. Additionally, you might want to add Monastery of San Juan de la Pena to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Jaca. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Apartahotel & Spa Jacetania - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its WiFi and high-quality beds.
- Hotel Eurostars Reina Felicia - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Real Golf & Spa Badaguás Jaca - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Jaca
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Jaca Station. Jaca might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Jaca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Jaca each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F