Visitors can enjoy all that Ferdinand has to offer including the temples, churches, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, live music, and theaters.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jasper
- The closest major airport is in Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 38.2 mi (61.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferdinand
Places to visit in the larger region include Holiday World and Splashin' Safari, Lincoln Boyhood National Memorial, and Lincoln Amphitheatre. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ferdinand
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Ferdinand is 47.20 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F