Imagine yourself in a brand-new city: you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, looking up at the marvellous scenery or the architecture wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're anticipating most of all: Fisherman's Monument. Right now is finally the moment to get there.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Fisherman's Monument
Hotels near Fisherman's Monument
History enthusiasts will adore Fisherman's Monument.
It's located 540 miles from Mexico City, in an area known as Mazatlan.
You can stay just a few minutes from Fisherman's Monument, with 11 hotels within 0.1 miles. Another good idea is Islas de Mazatlan Ecological Reserve, which is 4 miles away. It has at least 24 establishments to select from. The Casa Rosita & Casa MAIa, El Cid El Moro Beach Hotel and Royal Villas Resort are worth looking into.
If you're worn out from all your adventures and are in need of somewhere affordable but cosy to lay your head, then there are various budget hotels in the area. The Casa Lucila Hotel Boutique and the Melville Boutique Hotel are great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.9 miles.
Some people just prefer something on the extravagant side. Luckily, you can choose from a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Hotel La Siesta, (1 mile away), or the Hotel Sands Arenas, (1 mile away).
The avenues around Fisherman's Monument offer a treat for the tastebuds as well as the eyes. Caferro is the perfect place for a mid-morning coffee fix. Travelers searching for a heartier dining experience can devour a meal at Mariscos Torito, a restaurant that's also nearby. But don't end things there! Meet your fellow travelers for a drink or two at La real sociedad de los crudos.
Fisherman's Monument is not the only popular thing to do in the area:
- Nothing restores the soul like time spent at the beach, schedule a visit to Playa Norte, one of the best in the area.
- Get some exercise, fill your lungs with fresh air and delight in the views at Los Pinos Beach, the ideal place to spend a few hours outdoors.
- Score a bargain or two, buy a memento or taste test some of the local food at Jose Maria Pino Suarez Municipal Market.
- You're certain to see Immaculate Conception Cathedral at one or more points during your stay. As the area's largest Catholic church, this landmark has great cultural importance.
- If you need a place to relax, walk over to Republic Square, find a seat, and watch all the action at this active meeting place.
Our list of Downtown Mazatlan hotels delivers all you want, so you can be certain to get selections near Fisherman's Monument you'll love. It's time to start searching: Downtown Mazatlan experienced quite a few arrivals in the past year. Once booking time hits, you'll travel boldly: all manner of guests recommend their Downtown Mazatlan hotel. All the tricks and advice you're looking you'll find right here.
- "Fresh, presentable, and waiting to show you in" is how Downtown Mazatlan hotels operate.
- As you might hope near such a stunning monument, the staff at hotels close to Fisherman's Monument go above and beyond.
- Seeking spaces that are comfy as well as clean? You're on the best site.
Accommodation near Downtown Mazatlan received extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. We see your number one spot in your future with Expedia's extensive directory of hotels near Fisherman's Monument.
Interesting Downtown Mazatlan Facts
After you've checked Fisherman's Monument off your agenda, there are still more activities to do in Downtown Mazatlan.
- Downtown Mazatlan hasn't been too well-known in the tourism guides, but is now starting to find its place.
- You'll realize Downtown Mazatlan also knows some things about special hospitality after you spend some time on its a full itinerary of pastimes.
- Get educated about Downtown Mazatlan's past, then head out on the town to top off the good times with a bang.
Planning a trip to Downtown Mazatlan is always a good plan, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fisherman's Monument. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and meet some amazing selfies!