See yourself walking around the downtown area during your future vacation, staring up at the architecture or the exquisite nature everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you are counting on most of all: Fountain of Neptune. Now is the day to get yourself there.
Fountain of Neptune Hotels
Hotels near Florence Fountain of Neptune
Stopping at Florence Fountain of Neptune is always a fascinating experience.
To experience it firsthand, you'll need to head to Florence.
There are 386 hotel choices that are within 0.6 miles of Florence Fountain of Neptune. You're bound to find one you like. The J.K. Place Firenze, Golden Tower Hotel & Spa and Relais Santa Croce are some of the most popular ones.
If you're feeling tired from traveling and want someplace affordable but comfortable so get a bit of rest, then there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Four Seasons Hotel Firenze and the St. Regis Florence are two good options. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 0.6 miles.
Some people just prefer accommodation that's on the luxurious side. Luckily, you'll be able to find a large range of distinguished upmarket hotels in this area. A local favorite is the Palazzo Magnani Feroni, a walk of only 0.5 miles away. Another option is the Hotel Brunelleschi. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
There's absolutely no need to go without hot coffee and delectable delights in the streets surrounding Florence Fountain of Neptune. Caffè Gilli is a regarded place frequented by local people and visitors alike, and is just a convenient stroll away. Travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience can devour a meal at Grand Hotel Baglioni, a dining spot that's also close. If you're not ready to go to bed, find your way to J.K. Place.
Once you're done with Florence Fountain of Neptune, you should check out what else this area has to offer:
- Discover previous politicians that continue to influence this region to this day at Palazzo Vecchio, a historic civic building that has played witness to many different governments.
- If you enjoy strolling around and exploring the local area, your time will not be wasted at Piazza della Signoria.
- Gucci Museum serves as a worthwhile place to visit when it's wet and gloomy outside.
- Gain an insight into how the community lived their lives in days gone by with a trip to Loggia dei Lanzi.
- Spend a morning at Uffizi Gallery and take in their comprehensive exhibition of impressive fine art.
People traveling to Florence Fountain of Neptune often take advantage of the light rail. Firenze Santa Maria Novella is the closest terminal and is just 0.6 miles away.
Our Duomo rooms deliver all that you want, so you are sure to get options near Fountain of Neptune you'll adore. It's time to get going Duomo welcomed quite a few arrivals in the last twelve months. Need help making a decision? You'll discover the information and pointers you're looking for right here. Once booking time hits, you'll rest assured: explorers of all manner approve of their Duomo hotel.
- From family reunions to newlyweds, we have snug spaces for everyone.
- Rooms in Duomo accommodation are always fresh, clean, and quick to receive you.
- As you might anticipate near such a magnificent feature, the fronk desk service at accommodation around Fountain of Neptune is great.
It's simple to see why hotels close to Duomo got additional visitors in the past twelve months than the year before that. With our excellent database of hotels near Fountain of Neptune, you can stay right near your choice spot.
Duomo Intriguing Facts and Figures
When you've conquered Fountain of Neptune, you'll still have things to see and do in Duomo.
- Duomo has been a closed book, but is now starting to gain in status.
- Happen upon a cute shop to search for keepsakes and appreciate a tempting meal of the local fare.
- Take a time to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon also realize Duomo knows many things about welcoming its travelers with a cordial hello.
Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old sights and meet some amazing new selfies. Planning a vacation to Duomo is unquestionably the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you have one of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fountain of Neptune from Expedia. Book today!