Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Ideally located on a quiet side street, just off the main town square, minutes from the slopes. The Hartl family are extremely welcoming, and all staff are friendly and helpful. The entire hotel is spotlessly clean, and our room had lovely views over the mountains. There are many bars, restaurants ...
This hotel is excellently located in what I want to call the historical side of Garmisch Partenkirchen. We were set up on the 3rd floor where we had an amazing view of the mountains and city from our porch. The hotel provided all that was expected of a good hotel. We did not realize how close our ...
From the welcoming drink on arrival to the cereal bars we were given for our onward journey it’s hard to see how we could have been made to feel more welcomed. All the staff were unfailing helpful and friendly (and English speaking). This is not just another hotel in an international chain. Our room ...
Hotel is located downtown Garmisch within walking distance of cafès, restaurants, and stores. The hotel has a fantastic sauna and relaxing spa-type area. Last but not least, the staff is always helpful and extremely courteous and nice. I always come back at stay here.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Garmisch-Partenkirchen hotel! Choosing the best room during your Upper Bavarian Alps and Lakes escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Garmisch-Partenkirchen accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your vacation.
- Upper Bavarian Alps and Lakes is not just welcoming to pets--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your pets can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Garmisch-Partenkirchen has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can sleep well.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Upper Bavarian Alps and Lakes has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to discover the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?