Find Hotels in Giza
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 1, 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Giza, and visitors give high marks for the local tours, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums and cafés. Top sights in the city include Great Sphinx of Giza and Giza Pyramid Complex.
- You'll find 301 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cairo
- The closest major airport is in Cairo (CAI-Cairo Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Giza
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like The Grand Egyptian Museum and Giza Solar Boat Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Great Sphinx of Giza, Giza Pyramid Complex, and Pyramid of Khufu. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and First Mall Cairo is a favorite for retail therapy.
In Giza, you'll find 89 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Horus Guest House Pyramids View - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Panorama Pyramids Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 3 Pyramids View Inn - Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Al Haram can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Top places to see in the area include Cairo Tower, 3.6 mi/5.9 km from the heart of the city, and The Hanging Church, which is 4.1 mi/6.7 km away.
Dressing for Giza
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0 inches of rain falls on Giza each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 48°F