Visitors to Hoboken are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and cafés. American Lyric Theater, Macy's, and Empire State Building are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 284 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jersey City
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hoboken
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Hoboken Waterfront, Church Square Park, and Pier A Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Washington Street and Stevens Institute of Technology.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Hoboken. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dharma Home Suites Hoboken at Novia - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- W Hoboken - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with WiFi.
- Global Luxury Apartments at River - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a rooftop terrace, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers love its room size and surrounding nightlife.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include American Lyric Theater, located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the city center, and Macy's, which is 2.1 mi/3.4 km away.
Getting Around Hoboken
With so many choices for transportation, seeing Hoboken is simple. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Hoboken 9 Street - Congress Street Station, Hoboken Station, or Hoboken 2 St. Station. You can take a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Hoboken
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- About 49.96 inches of rain falls on Hoboken each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F