Travelers to Holtgast will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 349 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holtgast
Places to visit in the larger region include Lower Saxony Wadden Sea National Park, Seriemer Mill, and Sielhof. In the area, you'll also find Langeoog Port and Windmill Museum.
As you plan your vacation to Holtgast, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 151 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Spiekeroog / Nordlichter - Vacation Apartments in the House Nordlichter is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from central Holtgast. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Langeoog can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Nordseehotel Kröger is 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the center of Holtgast. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Harlesiel can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Harlesiel is located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the heart of Holtgast. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Jever can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Holtgast
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Holtgast is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F